When we want to support a gestalt language processor naturally, it is important to find a balance in modeling without expectation, using silence as a strategy, listening, and acknowledging the child’s language, and speaking naturally. This visual provides the reminder to keep things natural and in balance while using strategies that support our gestalt language processors.
Your purchase will come with links to download your preferred poster size so you can print at home or order large prints from your printer of choice. Sizes included: 8 x 11.5, 11 x 17, 24 x 26.
- Brighten your therapy room
- Use in the home to keep the whole family focused on strategies to support your child
- Provide daily reminders to yourself or the parents you support in your therapy space
- Give your families something to reflect on in your waiting room
- Use in classroom spaces to support teachers and paraprofessionals
TERMS OF SERVICE ARE LINKED IN THE FOOTER